Meta Sync SEO – Best WordPress Plugin for SEO & AI
WordPress SEO Plugin with integrated AI & one-click publishing
SEO is the most powerful approach to gaining organic traffic. We fortified our award-winning SEO software, SearchAtlas, with the most advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) integrations for the most robust WP Plugin. Through on-click publishing, bulk meta updates, schema markup, and more website owners can draw in more search traffic and create a rank-winning website.
Often regarded as the best marketing investment a website can make, SEO offers website owners the opportunity to increase their web traffic. However, until now, SEO has been a niche industry that requires technical knowledge and skills. Meta Sync SEO by SearchAtlas brings every aspect of SEO to the fingertips of every website owner with the advantage of AI.
MetaSync is an intuitive WordPress Plugin that transforms the most complicated (ALT: specialized or technical), most labor-intensive (ALT: laborious) SEO tasks into streamlined, straightforward processes. With a few clicks, the meta-bulk update feature automates the re-optimization of meta tags using AI to increase clicks. Stay up-to-date with the freshest Google Search data for your entire site or targeted URLs within the Meta Sync plug-in page.
Using the SearchAtlas Content Suite, you can create fully-optimized AI-generated content within minutes then publish right to your WordPress site with one click. Create multiple redirects simultaneously, identify and fix indexing errors, or submit a sitemap with ease.
Save time. Optimize your site seamlessly. Produce rankable content.
Better content AI for the best SEO
SearchAtlas’s integrated AI content creator turns the content creation process into a seamless system. From creating your content calendar to keyword research and the production of impeccable blogs, landing pages, product descriptions, and more, our SEO tools with built-in AI can help you build a library of rankable published pages in a fraction of the time.
1-click Publishing of Content to Your WordPress Site from the LinkGraph Dashboard
- Instantly publish new blog posts, content updates, and landing pages to your WordPress site from the LinkGraph dashboard
- Includes optimized meta descriptions and meta titles
- Includes images with image alt text
- Includes formatted header tags, bullet points, hyperlinks
Bulk Update Title Tags and Meta Descriptions on your WordPress Site using AI
- Rapidly optimize meta tags for landing pages, blogs, and other webpages in-bulk
- Uses Google’s GPT-3 AI technology to produce engaging, relevant meta tags
- Automatically updates tags on your website
General settings of the plugin
- API Access Management
- Link the plugin with your LinkGraph account
- Enable/Disable sitemaps
- Exclude pages and posts from sitemaps
Dashboard of LinkGraph
- Display dashboard URL of the LinkGraph with token authentication
404 Error Monitor
- List of 404 URL hits on the site
- URL hits count
- Delete and empty records from log
- Redirect and reset a 404 URL to another URL
Search Engine Verification
- Save Bing, Baidu, Alexa, Yandex, Google, Pinterest and Norton Safe site verification codes
Local Business SEO
- Save business information for the JSON Schema to add to specific pages
- Add a piece of code in Header/Footer of the site
Google Instant Index
- Save/Upload JSON key file of the Google Instant Indexing
- Add Google Instant Indexing options in a list of pages, posts, or media
- Publish, remove and check status of multiple URLs to Google Instant Indexing
- Review the site compatibility of your server configurations and required extensions.
- Set noindex to a post as min content, nofollow the external URLs, target as blank to the external URLs, add alt/title attribute in all image tags of the of the post automatically.
- Show/Hide individually public Posts/Pages/Taxonomies URL to Sitemap.
- User should be Set up site information of the blog.
- Enable Index: Encourage search engines to show in search results
- Enable NoIndex: Discourage search engines to show in search results
- Enable/Disable NoFollow: Search engines should not follow the links on the page
- Enable/Disable NoArchive: Search engines should not show cached links for pages
- Enable/Disable NoImage Index: The search displays the canonical page in image search results
- Enable/Disable NoSnippets: Search engines should not show the element in a snippet in the search results
- Add maximum text-length, in characters, of a snippet for your page
- Add maximum duration in seconds of an animated video preview
- Add the maximum size of image preview to show the images on post
- Twitter card type is used to show post on social site like List/Grid type
- Add multiple sources to redirect a destination URL
- Search by Exact/Contain/Start-with/End-with in source keywords
- Set redirection type as (301 permanent move, 302 temporary move, 307 temporary redirect, 410 content deleted, 451 content unavailable for legal reasons)
- Display the error logs of site
- Show logs file information in an easy-to-read format
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
- Install Meta Sync once it appears
- Activate Meta Sync from your Plugins page.
- Upload the
metasyncfolder to the
- Activate the Meta Sync plugin through the \’Plugins\’ menu in WordPress
- Go to \”after activation\” below.
- You should set up the optimal settings for you site.
- You are done!
What about Meta Sync?
Meta Sync plugin by Linkgraph to provide a bridge between the WordPress blogs and Linkgraph services, to sync and update the data via API.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Meta Sync SEO – Best SEO Plugin for One-Click WP Publishing & Integrated AI Optimization” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add hero image to attribute of hero_image_url in create or update post endpoint
- Refector the code of upload images to ulrs of the a post in create/update endpoints
- Update readme file of the plugin
- Add post author in Create post endpoint
- Add users to heartbeat API with users attribute in heartbeat API
- Add author to attachments for uploading the images to the media library
- Rebuild the tags of post content by rules of HTML in a post
- Save images of a Post/Fage from URLs to the media library of a wordpress blog
- Add to save images from URLs in Create/Update endpoints
- Add a check to find existing images of URLs in Update endpoint
- Save the correct home URL to database in the 404 Monitor
- Find the correct URL of a page to the database in the 404 monitor and further use it on redirection
- Get the correct URL from the 404 Monitor and use it for the Redirection
- Send post categories as list to backend request
- Add auto generate the authorization key of the plugin
- Show message when searchatlas api key is not saved
- Update the title of general settings
- Update screenshots of the plugin
- Add/Replace the categories to the post with a key to append the categories in update item
- Add Sync the categories of the post in endpoints of Create/Update item
- Refactor the code to sync the customer website configuration and post categories
- Fix the issue to send categories as JSON in the heartbeat payload
- Remove special characters from JSON of categories
- Fix issue to set time interval of heartbeat to send the requests
- Remove login fields to get the JWT token from general settings
- Remove the dashboard link from the plugin
- Set the frequency of heartbeat to 5 minutes
- Send the heartbeat request to set on save general settings
- Remove double qoutes and forward slashes from JSON-LD Schema
- Fix article name issue in json-ld schema
- Add icon of the plugin to plugin directory
- Add screenshots of the plugin to plugin directory
- Add changelogs in readme file of the plugin
- Add a button to manually force sending the heartbeat to the server
- Add the last sync timestamp to check the sending status of the heartbeat to the server
- Add input to save the SearchAtlas API key in general settings
- Add SearchAtlas API key in header of HeartBeat API
- Remove JWT token and Customer Id from the Heartbeat Request
- Add meta_description and meta_robots to the payload
- Issue fixed to update categories as same to send via payload
- Issue fixed to add two different meta_robots set of the values in the header.
- Added blog categories to the payload of HeartBeat
- Update post/page permalink at the time of update post via API payload
- Update post categories at the time of update post via API payload
- Add categories at the time of Creating a Post
- Add Permalink URL at time of Creating Page
- Set default post type as Post and post status as Publish
- Add new sanitization on json-ld to echo in head
- Remove URLs of 3rd party to post data in plugin
- Create new delete*item API to delete a post
- Refactor the code of json-ld schema to add in all post and pages
- Add prepare method in whare clause fields of queries
- Add new sanitization on all post request and get variables
- Refactor the all code of the plugin
- Add sanitization on all missing post/request veriables
- Add escape methods on all internal print variables
- Refactor the code of all select box to select option
- Remove abundant code from plugin.
- Fix issue to exclude post ids from sitemaps with API or General Settings
- Fix issue to sanitize null values of common settings
- Fix issue of the token is invalid of heartbeat api
- Fix issue of the exception of login response of the LinkGraph
This version is the first release.