This plugin helps you to hide menu’s or submenu’s, for WordPress Admin, on a specific user. You’ll be able to hide individual items from a specific user in order to make a more clean interface.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You’ll be presented with a new link under the Settings menu named “Menu Obfuscator”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Menu Obfuscator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Menu Obfuscator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixing problem with version 0.9
- Major code and visual refactor
- Added extra validations to remove several warnings
- First version of the plugin