Set the WooCommerce Shop only for logged-in users. Just activate the plugin and users not logged-in will be redirected to “My Account” page by default to login.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What do I need to do after activating the plugin?
Nothing :). After activating, the plugin automatically will redirect not logged-in users to “My Account” page to login.
Can I set what pages the user will be redirected to?
Yes, you can. In Dashboard, go to menu WooCommerce -> WooCommerce for logged-in users and set the pages that you desire.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce for Logged-in Users” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WooCommerce for Logged-in Users” has been translated into 3 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “WooCommerce for Logged-in Users” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- [new] Filters
- Security: update dependencies.
- Fix registering of REST API routes
- Fix internationalization issue
- Update the settings page with redirect options
- Add option to redirect to shop page after login
- Updated “tested up to”
- Initial release