This plugin adds a magic sidebar which you can fill with widgets and a widget that displays the magic sidebar’s contents as tabs. Sounds more complicated than it really is!
- Download the plugin and unzip.
- Put the tabbed-sidebar-widgets folder in your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fill the Magic Sidebar with some widgets and drag the Tabbed Sidebar Widgets widget to your sidebar.
- What about styling?
There’s really only a minimum of styling included “out-of-the-box”. You can style the tabs by adding your own stylesheet and images in your theme directory. Like so:
- Create a directory called “tabbed-sidebar-widgets” in your theme’s root folder. (eg: /wp-content/themes/mytheme/tabbed-sidebar-widgets)
- Add a css file named “widget.css” to the above directory and style away!
There’s no graphic style editor at this moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tabbed Sidebar Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Tabbed Sidebar Widgets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fixed another jQuery related bug that made tabs show as a continuous list.
Fixed all jQuery related issues and now load it if it has not been loaded by someone else.
Added the option to include a custom stylesheet in the current theme folder.
Fixed a bug where not all scripts would be enqueued properly.
First version to get things going.