This plugin adds a magic sidebar which you can fill with widgets and a widget that displays the magic sidebar’s contents as tabs. Sounds more complicated than it really is!
- Download the plugin and unzip.
- Put the tabbed-sidebar-widgets folder in your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fill the Magic Sidebar with some widgets and drag the Tabbed Sidebar Widgets widget to your sidebar.
- What about styling?
There’s really only a minimum of styling included “out-of-the-box”. You can style the tabs by adding your own stylesheet and images in your theme directory. Like so:
- Create a directory called “tabbed-sidebar-widgets” in your theme’s root folder. (eg: /wp-content/themes/mytheme/tabbed-sidebar-widgets)
- Add a css file named “widget.css” to the above directory and style away!
There’s no graphic style editor at this moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Tabbed Sidebar Widgets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixed another jQuery related bug that made tabs show as a continuous list.
Fixed all jQuery related issues and now load it if it has not been loaded by someone else.
Added the option to include a custom stylesheet in the current theme folder.
Fixed a bug where not all scripts would be enqueued properly.
First version to get things going.