SimplyCaptcha is a new method of Captcha. It allows high customization, Simple questions are asked, and Users IP and User Agent is monitored for spam. It has a multi-layer security
monitoring system. It is constantly monitoring for spammers and spambots. If it finds one, it will block them instantly. Its cloud based, so if they are blocked on your site, they are block on everyone’s site using SimplyCaptcha.
- Expand zip document.
- Drag and drop entire “simplycaptcha” plugin into your plugin directory.
- Activate the plugin from the admin of your WordPress installation.
- Once activated a tab will be created on the admin toolbar, it should be near the bottom, called “SimplyCaptcha.” Click on that tab.
- Place your key and your website url in there and turn on or off the areas you want captcha enabled or disabled. If you need a key, get it from http://www.simplycaptcha.com
- Go to your website and check to make sure its working!
Comments, questions, see http://www.simplycaptcha.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SimplyCaptcha WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?