SEO For Images – imporve your images ranking by insert/amend alt and title text, generate solid traffic from search enigine.
Auto amend images two necessary attributes ALT and TITLE base on user preference to improve the SEO.
How to improve you image seo for Google:
People love images and video, but search engines are designed for text. The more information you give us about your images and video, the better. In general, follow these guidelines:
- Use descriptive file names. The file name black-fender-guitar.jpg tells us a lot more than image1.jpg.
- Create great alt text and title text. Alt text is used to describe the contents of an image file. It‘―s great for human readers, but it also provides search engines with useful information about the target image or video.
- Give your images and video context. Google can infer a great deal about your image or video from the content surrounding it. For example, a picture of a guitar on a page about the history of guitars sends a strong signal to search engines that black-fender-guitar.jpg is about guitars.
- Provide a great user experience. Try not to make users scroll to see your images and video, and use high-quality source files.
- Upload plugin folder to your /wp-content/plugins/, or download it from wordpress.org in your admin control panel directly.
- Activate the plugin.
- In the setting page to config, demo in in the right.
- Save the option, enjoy!
- How do I know whether it works on my site?
First, configure it in setting page – change the title in the setting page, and refresh the any posts, move your mouse hover the image, check the title, the easiest way to figure out!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“SEO For Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial version