Polls for Contact Form 7 Plugin allows you to create and display wordpress polls with contact form 7 and shows the polls on wordpress in any posts, pages and widgets by adding shortcode.
Admin can check the Polls result and also Manage Polls from the dashboard.
Option to set maximum votes limit for contact form submission and change progressbar color and progress bar background color.
Users can view the result before or after submitting a vote by clicking on the “View Result” link. Admin can manage the position of “View Result” in contact form 7.
If you are looking for easy but very professional polls for your websites. so, you find it! Polls for Contact Form 7 plugin is what you are looking for.
- Display Progressbar with polls result
- Option for display polls result manually with shortcode
- Create multiple polls with different form
- Admin can Hide/show percentage of votes
- Ability to Hide/show number of votes for particular fields
- Options to set max vote limit for form submission
- Display View Result Button in form
- Manually set position of View Result button in form
- Admin can change color and background color of Progressbar
You can use shortcodes
Here is Template code
<?php echo do_shortcode('[cf7p id=form-id]'); ?>
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
For Polls settings go to Contact form 7-> Polls Settings.
For View Polls result go to Contact form 7-> Polls Result.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Polls for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added : Limit per Mail
Added : Reset Polls Data
Tested up to wp version 6.0.1