Never miss an email from your WordPress blog/website with Max SMTP by adding multiple SMTP or email accounts to use as email fallbacks for your WordPress emails.
- Send emails using your preferred SMTP/Email servers.
- Add multiple SMTP/Email accounts to use as fallbacks to avoid failed sent emails from your WordPress blog/website.
- Automatically switches to the next SMTP/Email account if the limit has been reached.
- Queues and retries failed emails from your WordPress blog/website.
- Track your SMTP account usage and monitor failed emails through an easy to use interface.
- Filter and block specified emails from being sent.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in your wp-content/plugins/ directory then activate the Max SMTP from your wp-admin/plugins page.
Can I use my Gmail/Yahoo/Web Hosting email account?
- Yes, as long as you have the SMTP server settings yoiu can configure and save your SMTP server account details for use on your WordPress blog/website.
Can I use this with Ninja Forms/WooCommerce/Contact Form 7/Gravity Forms?
- Yes, Max SMTP is genreally compatible with other plugins that uses the standard wp_mail function.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Max SMTP – Multiple SMTP Accounts” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added automatic daily sent email queue clearing.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added filter hooks “maxsmtp_filter_mail_body” and “maxsmtp_filter_mail_subject” to filter body or subject string before it is sent.
- New feature that allows you to stop specified emails from being sent out.
- New tabbed settings page.
- Fixed queued emails not being sent through default WP Mail settings if user did not add SMTP account.
- Added feature to view queued email content.
- Added hooks “maxsmtp_filter_smtp_settings” to filter the SMTP settings array before it is set and “maxsmtp_filter_email_queue_before_save” to filter the failed email array before it is saved to the email queue.
- Improved user input security.
- Initial public release.