Add powerful Event Tracking to WordPress with the Logic Hop Google Analytics Add-on.
Track actions and events triggered by users when browsing your website, and send the data straight to Google Analytics for in-depth reporting and analysis.
Add custom Event Tracking with ease.
The Google Analytics Add-on is a WordPress plugin that extends the functionality of Logic Hop. With the plugin you can easily use Logic Hop Conditions and Goals to send custom events to Google Analytics for powerful event tracking.
- Send custom tracking events to Google Analytics
- On page load
- When Logic Hop Conditions are met
- Works with any Logic Hop Goal or Condition
Logic Hop SaaS
Logic Hop is a standalone Software as a Service (SaaS). You must have an Logic Hop account in order to take advantage of this plugin. Click here to create your account.
- Logic Hop 3+ Plugin & License Key or Data Plan
- Google Analytics Account
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Logic Hop Google Analytics Add-on” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added option to specify Interaction & Non-Interaction Hits
- IMPORTANT: View the update notice before updating – https://logichop.com/docs/logic-hop-update-notices/
- Fixed Site Health Status Critical Issue “An active PHP session was detected”