Easy Login Logout Menus is the perfect plugin for websites which have login user or logout user.
The plugin gives you more control over your nav menu by allowing you to apply visibility controls to menu items e.g who can see each menu item (everyone, logout user, login user).
This Plugin Feature
- Control Login Logout Menu
- Display menu items to everyone
- Display menu items to only login user
- Display menu items to only logout user
- Show a login user’s profile in a menu item.
- Show a login user’s “Display Name” in a menu item.
- Add a login link to menu.
- Add a logout link to menu.
- Add a registration link to menu.
- Deactivate plugin if you have the previous version installed.
- Extract “easy-login-logout.zip” archive content to the “wp-content/plugins/easy-login-logout” directory.
- Activate “Easy Login Logout” plugin via ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress admin menu.
- Go to the wp-admin > Appearance > Menus and edit your menu.
How do I setup this plugin?
- To setup the plugin, go to wp-admin > appearance > menu
- Once a menu item has been added to the menu, expand the menu item and select which user group everyone (default option), login user, logout user can see the menu item
Do we collect user information through this plugin?
- No, we do not collect any data through this plugin.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
- Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the easy login logout GitHub repository.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Login Logout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Login Logout” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2021-07-21
- Declared compatibility for WordPress 5.8
1.0.0 – 2021-06-10
- Initial Release