Allow to create widgets containing tabs to show on sidebars. Every tab is the list of posts of each particular category.
For an automatic installation through WordPress:
- Go to the ‘Add New’ plugins screen in your WordPress admin area
- Search for ‘Category Posts Tabber’
- Click ‘Install Now’ and activate the plugin
For a manual installation via FTP:
- Upload the addthis folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in your WordPress admin area
To upload the plugin through WordPress, instead of FTP:
- Upload the downloaded zip file on the ‘Add New’ plugins screen (see the ‘Upload’ tab) in your WordPress admin area and activate.
Is the plugin free?
Yes. It’s free.
Just go to widget page on backend, click widget Category Posts Tabber to add into sidebar, configure and save it.
Contributors & Developers
“Category Posts Tabber” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Category Posts Tabber” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix js bug to active save button if category block removed
- Fix PHP version compatibility
- Fix bug add tab click
- Fix some js bugs
- Update version
- Fix version compatibility
- Fix deprecated constructor method for WP_Widget
- Initial Release