Appy Pie Web to Mobile App is a WordPress plugin that converts your blog/website into a native/hybrid mobile App. This plugin also lets you convert your Woocommerce store into a user-friendly mobile app and ensures that the content from your website or store gets automatically and instantly integrated into the app as well.
- Be Where the Customers Are On Their Phone.
- Make it Easy to do Business.
- Keep the Customers Engaged.
- Get More Repeat Business.
- Boost Your Website SEO Ranking.
- Fast Native Apps: Native apps created are fast, feature-rich, and provide the best user experience.
- No Coding Skill Required: No need to write even a single line of code when you create your native app.
- Real-Time Synchronization: Any change in the website or WooCommerce store gets reflected in real-time on the mobile app.
- Robust Communication: Users can call, email, text, and even locate you with a tap!
- Powerful Push Notifications: Keep your customers engaged with unlimited Geo (location-based), categorized, and scheduled push notifications.
- Effective Push Notifications: Send push notifications that include pictures and links.
- Modifiable Features: Add or remove app features as often as desired without having to republish.
- Social Integrations: Add your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages, and more
- App & Product Sharing: Let your product & app go Viral with app sharing features
- Google Analytics: See how your users are using your app with an in-depth Google Analytics report
- Increase Your Site’s SEO Ranking
- Boost Your Brand – Be in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Here’s how it works:
- Activate the plugin, provide the required app info, including your App Name, App Type, Theme Type, Color Theme, App icon, Splash screen, and Background image, and your website/Woocommerce store will be converted into a native mobile app in a few minutes!
- The result is an amazing app that is light, fast, and delivers a native app’s user experience. You can even power up your app with multiple features like push notifications, calendar events and reminders, messages log,and more.
- Your app is synchronised with your website and Woocommerce. Anytime you update your website or Woocommerce store, your mobile app will be updated in real-time.
- Test your app and see how it appears and functions on a real device.
- Appy Pie publishes your app in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or you can publish yourself.
- Be confident with unlimited chat and email support.
- On the WordPress menu, click Plugins, then select Add New.
- Search for ‘Appy Pie Web to Mobile App’ and activate it.
- Once the plugin is activated, a new Mobile App option will be listed in the side menu. Click on the option to open it.
- Create your Appy Pie account by entering your Email and Password.
- Enter the app name and select the app type (Android, iOS, or Both).
- Select the Theme type (Light or Dark), then select your preferred Color Theme.
- Upload the App icon, app splash screen, and background image.
- Next, click the Create App button, and your app will be ready in a matter of minutes.
- Once you are satisfied with your app, Appy Pie can help you publish it on different app stores.
Note: You can also publish the app yourself, or Appy Pie can help you publish your app on app stores.
What is Appy Pie?
Appy Pie is an easy to use, and cost-effective way to create a native app.
Why should I choose Appy Pie?
- No coding skills required to create an app
- Drag and drop interface
- Convert your website into an app in simple steps and without even writing a single line of code.
- Backed with next generation features, such as Store, Augmented Reality, IAP, Directory, etc.
- A great way to add another revenue source for your business
How much does it cost?
Starting with $16 per month, Appy Pie has three different plans – Basic, Gold, and Platinum, with monthly, yearly and lifetime subscriptions. For more info, go to https://www.appypie.com/app-builder/pricing-plan
Will you submit my app to the app stores or do I have to do it?
It is all up to you. You can publish the app yourself, or Appy Pie can help you publish it on different app stores (Google Play Store or Apple App Store). Please Note: The Apple App Store charges a $99 annual developer fee and Google Play charges a one-time fee of $25.
How long does it take to publish my app in Google Play?
Typically, three days is the standard time for a mobile app to be reviewed and approved on Google Play Store. However, they do take longer for certain developer accounts.
Does Appy Pie have a Re-seller program?
Yes, you can become a Re-seller with Appy Pie. For more information, please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I cancel my subscription?
You can cancel your app subscription from your Appy Pie account or send in a cancellation request at email@example.com.
How do I update my app?
You can updated your app in real-time directly from your Appy Pie account. Moreover, the app also automatically updates whenever you update your website.
Where is Appy Pie located?
For location, refer to this link: https://www.appypie.com/contact-us
Unable to Download App?
There may be certain reasons for download failure, like space shortage on your device, network issues, etc. However, if you still face problem downloading your app, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I still have questions, how can I contact Appy Pie?
Use this link https://www.appypie.com/contact-us to get in touch with Appy Pie.
Checklist to Build and Publish Your App to App Stores
* Mobile Friendly or Responsive Website/Blog URL
* Valid Email Address
Branding Images for Google:
- A square image that will be used for your App Icon and will also displayed in the App store. Dimension in Pixels: 1024 width x 1024 height in PNG or JPEG format
- A rectangular Portrait-oriented image that will be displayed while your app is loading. Dimension in Pixels: 720 width x 1280 height in PNG or JPEG format
- A rectangular Landscape-oriented image to be displayed in the Google Store. Dimension in Pixels: 1024 width x 500 height in PNG or JPEG format
App Store Information:
- Name for your app
- Short description less than 80 characters
- Long description less than 4000 characters
- Categorize your app
- A minimum of two keywords to your app for searches (cannot be copyrighted or trademarked terms)
- Contact details (name, email address and phone #)
If you have any questions or feedback, we’d love to hear from you, so please call us: +1 (888) 322-7617 or email: email@example.com or visit our site: www.appypie.com to contact us by Live chat.
Contributors & Developers
“Appypie Web to Mobile App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New version