Easily integrate your AdWork Media Content Lockers & Link Lockers into your WordPress site.
This plugin will allow you to easily setup AdWork Media Content Lockers & Link Lockers on pages and posts of your choice. An AdWork Media account is required.
- Easily filter pages or posts for the locker tools to “always display” or “never display”.
- No need to edit the header.php file or direct template files.
- Supports multiple Content Locker & Link Locker profiles.
- Supports auto Link Locking so integration is quick and easy.
- Upload the
adwork-media-ez-content-lockerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Alternatively, you could create a new Link Locker profile and enter your Link Locker API Key to quickly setup auto Link Locking with your site.
Contributors & Developers
“AdWork Media EZ Content Locker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AdWork Media EZ Content Locker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Compatible with all new WP versions, fixed other bugs 12/21/2015
- Added in support for Link Lockers with easy auto Link Locking 2/21/2014
- Fixed compatibility bugs for new WP versions 2/15/2014
- Improved Speed & New Features including load tracking 12/30/2012
- Brief Structure Changes 1/19/2012
- Initial Release 1/17/2012