This plugin does one thing, and that thing is to add your posts’ featured image to the RSS
feed. It specifies the ‘large’ image size.
- Upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins folder, or use the Plugins > Add New section of your dashboard to search for “Add featured image to RSS feed”
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
What does this plugin do?
This plugin adds the featured image of each post to the RSS feed content.
Where can I see the change?
In your site’s RSS feed.
Contributors & Developers
“Add Featured Image to RSS Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Changed] Changes tested up to version 6.2.0
- [Changed] Tested up to version 5.8.3
- [Added] Wraps the thumbnail size of the image in a filter
rss_featured_image_thumbnail_sizeso that other developers may change it
- [Changed] Tested up to version 5.1.1
- First build